I'm excited for the future of local band, Lucius, and I don't get excited by local bands very often. So, they are, indeed, special people in my book. They stopped by NPR to display their unique blend of soulful folk and upbeat pop. You listen, watch, download, pirate, ignore their session here.
More importantly, they have some area dates outside of the NYC area. Be sure to check them out because they might the next big thing. I can attest to the quality of their live show -- they are quite powerful.
- January 18: Mercury Lounge -- New York
- February 14: Great Scott -- Boston
- February 15: Milkboy -- Philadelphia
- February 16: Jammin Java -- Vienna, VA
- February 17: Club Café -- Pittsburgh
- February 20: Messiah College -- Mechanicsburg, PA